Rise in number of hospitals, surge in investments in OR equipment & increase in patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries drive the growth.
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, September 8, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Operating Room Equipment Market By Type (Anesthesia Machines, Electrosurgical Devices, Multi-parameter Patient Monitors, Surgical Imaging Devices, Operating Tables, Operating Room Lights, Surgical Navigation Systems), By End User (Hospitals, Outpatient Facilities, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2030.” According to the report, the global Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Operating Room Equipment Market Size was Valued at USD 16.4 billion in 2020, and is Projected to Garner USD 27.4 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.3% from 2021 to 2030.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Steris Corporation
• Stryker Corporation
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• Getinge Group
• Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
• Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
• General Electric Company
• Medtronic, Plc.
• Mizuho SOI
• Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4237
• The demand for operating room equipment increased considerably during the Covid-19 pandemic, due to rise in Covid-infected patients requiring ventilator support and anesthesia.
• In addition, operations performed in operating rooms increased during the pandemic, which, in turn, raised the demand for operating room equipment in hospitals and clinics.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭?
Rise in number of hospitals, surge in investments in operating room (OR) equipment, and increase in patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries drive the growth of the global operating room equipment market. However, high costs associated with OR equipment and unfavorable healthcare reforms in some countries hinder the market growth. On the other hand, regulatory approvals for different OR equipment and untapped potential in emerging countries create new opportunities in the coming years.
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: –
Based on type, the operating tables segment accounted for the highest market share in 2020, contributing to nearly one-third of the global operating room equipment market, and is expected to maintain its leadership status during the forecast period. This is due to surge in number of surgical procedures and surge in patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries. However, the multi-parameter patient monitors segment is estimated to witness the largest CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2030, owing to rise in incidence of chronic diseases and increase in number of surgical procedures.
Based on end user, the hospitals segment contributed the highest market share in 2020, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global operating room equipment market, and is expected to maintain its lead position throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to large number of patients visiting hospitals for treatments regarding neurological, cardiovascular, and orthopedic disorders. However, the ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) segment is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2030, owing to untapped potential of emerging countries and technological advancements in OR equipment.
Based on region, North America held the highest market share in terms of revenue in 2020, accounting for more than two-fifths of the global operating room equipment market, and is expected to maintain its dominance in terms of revenue by 2030. This is due to significant rise in investments and increase in number of partnerships and acquisitions. However, Asia-Pacific is estimated to register the fastest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, owing to Increase in demand for OR equipment and surge in awareness about minimally invasive procedures in the region.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4237
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the molecular diagnostics market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing molecular diagnostics market opportunities.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the molecular diagnostics market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global molecular diagnostics market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
• North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll-Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Article originally published on www.einpresswire.com as Operating Room Equipment Market Size to Achieve USD 27.4 billion by 2030, Fueled by a CAGR of 5.3%: Says AMR